Accounts Payable Officer
7 days left
- Full time
A fantastic opportunity has become available in a leading Australian company located close to public transport in Olympic Park.
The company is seeking an Accounts Payable Officer with full function & high volume accurate processing (>100) to join their Accounts Payable team until the end of January 2020 with a strong chance of becoming an ongoing contract.
The Accounts Payable Officers responsibilities will include:
- Full function Accounts Payable - processing a high volume of invoices daily
- Match invoices with Purchase Orders
- Provide support for internal queries and suppliers
- Attending to Ad Hoc payment requests
The right person will have:
- Accounts Payable experience in high volume environments
- Experience with Purchase Orders
- Oracle experience is essential
- Exceptional communication
- Ability to work under high pressure and work in a team environment
Benefits for you:
- Fantastic location close to train station
- Excellent salary $29-$32 per hour + Super
- Friendly and supportive environment
- To work for an extremely reputable brand
The company is looking for a candidate who can have an immediate start however would be willing to wait a 1-2 day notice period for the right person.
If you meet the requirements for this role, have exceptional communication skills and are looking for your next career move, please get in contact with Lucy Milenkovic in Hudson's Sydney Office on 02 8233 2854 to discuss your suitability.
Unfortunately only suitable candidates will be contacted.