Corporate Finance Analyst, Enterprise Initiatives - Ontario
This supports the execution of Prime Healthcare's enterprise initiatives, development and execution of enterprise level controls, and operational support activities. This includes planning and designing potential business initiatives, supporting documentation of project activities, and address concerns during project execution. #LI–CC1
1. Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting, or a related discipline and two (2) to four (4) years of professional job–related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
2. A minimum of one (1) year of progressive experience in finance or operational functions.
3. Demonstrable experience with transaction businesses, or businesses that rely on processing volume / scale.
4. Prior experience working across functions and business segments.
5. Fully proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, and Excel in particular)
6. Strong organizational, and matrix management skills.
7. Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to anticipate needs, take initiative, prioritize, meet deadlines, and be resourceful and flexible, while maintaining absolute professionalism and a customer service mindset.
1. Prior experience working SAP Concur.
2. Experience with bank account management systems or online banking portal reporting systems.
3. Experience with the Lawson ERP.
We are an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veteran status, disability, race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact Human Resources.