Corporate Tax Manager - Top 10 Firm
This is a great opportunity for anyone looking to expand on their Advisory experience working with an exciting client base at a market-leading, Top 10 firm of Chartered Accountants. The successful candidate will be offered a competitive remuneration package and genuine progression opportunities.
You will be part of a team within this Globally Recognised Accountancy Firm, located in Gatwick, which aims to bring a holistic solution to their client needs. Being a part of the management team means you will have the opportunity to be recognised as a major contributing factor of an already highly functional team.
Staff within this team are long standing and this is a testament to the work/life balance as well as the interesting work you will be exposed to. The Tax Department is responsible for managing the Tax function of the firm and assisting with both compliance, consulting/advisory.
Reporting to Senior Manager and Partners you will be responsible for:
- Manage a portfolio of companies across a wide range of sectors and sizes
- Reviewing tax computations prepared by junior members of the team
- Assist partners with specific advisory, international taxes assignments and transfer pricing projects.
- Liaison with internal and external stakeholders.
- Development and mentoring Junior member of the team
Requirements for the candidate for Corporate Tax manager are:
- CTA/ ACA/ ACCA or equivalent
- Post qualification experience
- Managerial experience
- Wider tax knowledge
- Good technical knowledge
- Related tax consultancy experience
Salary between £50,000 - £70,000 depending on the candidate.
Competitive benefits package.
Excellent progression opportunities for the right candidate.
If you are interested in this position, or any similar roles, please give Joseph Potter a call on 01483307618.