Accounting Bookkeeper Electrical Contractor
We are a locally owned full service Union Electrical Contractor looking for highly motivated individual to join our team. We have an immediate opening for an Accounting / Bookeeper in a fast–paced working environment. Candidate must be able to take instructions as well as being self–motivated. The ideal candidate will be well organized and comfortable dealing with financial data. This individual will be responsible for overseeing the accounts payable and receivable, processing payroll and conducting other tasks related to finance. They should be excellent at recording data and have an ability to produce clear financial reports. Candidate should have the ability to prioritize and manage conflicting demands.
- Invoicing of projects
- Review Contracts & preparing of the Schedule of Values
- Set up Prevailing Wage & Certified Payroll when necessary
- Answering phone calls
- Track expenses, budget, taxes, cash flow, receipts and other financial dealings of company
- Provide regular financial reports (weekly, monthly and yearly)
- Monitor accounts payable and receivable as needed
- Ensure timely processing of weekly payroll, taxes associated with payroll & monthly Union Reports
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or related field
- 5+ years of experience in construction and/or electrical industry
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel & preferrably American Contracting software or Foundation Software.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills, detail oriented
Office hours are Monday – Friday 8am–4:30pm. Medical, Dental & Vision insurance is provided. Wages are based on experience level.