Advisor – Insurance
About KPMG in Malta
KPMG is a global network of professional services firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. We operate in 153 countries and territories and have 207,000 people working in member firms around the world. The independent member firms of the KPMG network are affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"), a Swiss entity. Each KPMG firm is a legally distinct and separate entity and describes itself as such.
The Role; Exciting opportunity in Insurance!
We are currently looking for an Advisor to join our well established KPMG Risk Consulting team.
Candidates we are looking for will have, in line with their experience, the opportunity to:
- Be involved in the delivery of a wide range of regulatory insurance advisory related projects such as: Solvency II audits; Preparation of insurance license applications for new market players, including reviews of IFRS financial projections; Insurance regulatory compliance health checks; Provide insurance clients with updates on new regulations; Assistance to Internal Audit insurance engagements; Insurance regulatory gap and impact assessments and Implementation of insurance regulatory requirements;
- Collaborate in interdisciplinary projects with colleagues across KPMG;
- Participate in business development initiatives around insurance regulation and regulatory change and to prepare ourselves for the go to market;
- Build trust based relationships with clients in the insurance industry.
The Right Fit
- You hold a recognised accountancy qualification;
- You have a minimum of 2/3 years experience in accountancy and insurance;
- Technical knowledge on Maltese and European insurance regulations and compliance obligations with a special focus on Solvency II;
- You are proactive, highly ambitious and client-driven;
- You are fluent in English.
Should the above vacancy interests you, please visit our website via the apply button below to submit your application.