Senior Analyst (Fees and Billing)
4 days left
- Full time
About The Role:
This is a role for a Fee Analyst within an established International Finance Operations team. The successful individual will be based in Limerick and will report to a local Finance Fee Manager.
The team is responsible for the timely capture, recognition, invoice and collection of corporate revenue for multiple legal entities and products across Europe alongside the calculation of the monthly revenue accruals and other control activities as part of the regional and global month end accounting close process. The team has visibility and liaison with high profile clients, Client Services teams, Business Operations teams and the wider Finance function.
- Collation of source data to calculate revenue for complex fee arrangements;
- Processing and manipulation of significant volumes of data within excel;
- Collation and issue of corporate invoices in line with legal agreements in a time sensitive environment across various products and legal entities;
- Calculation and input of revenue accruals for all clients and services in line with accounting policy and within the corporate close deadlines;
- Manage payment instructions, capture and match payments and liaising with the wider Finance function regarding same;
- Oversee debtor balances of assigned Clients to ensure timely receipt to include collating relevant data, capturing it and liaising with the wider stakeholders to follow up any outstanding items;
- Own all client queries and work with Team Manager to identify and implement solutions to all billing challenges;
- Timely completion of monthly and quarterly corporate requirements including reporting and reconciliations. Liaison with billing teams and business managers to ensure completion within deadlines set;
- Revenue variance analysis and reporting compiled accurately and within corporate deadlines
- Maintenance of revenue static data, ensuring correct interpretation of documented arrangements;
- Timely communication and escalation of delays / issues;
- Involvement in new product on-boarding as required, including legal agreement review, fee billing model creation and tracking of clients;
- On-boarding of new business including legal agreement review, static data set up and billing template creation;
- Completion and approval of first time invoices for new business, where required;
- Source, calculate and account for revenue accruals for new business and new products;
- Liaison with the Account Managers / Relationship Managers to capture accurately all new business and any change of business arrangements;
- Production of monthly dashboards / KPI for senior management;
- Updating procedure documents ensuring adherence to agreed governance controls;
- Drafting of presentation materials, as required;
- Ensure compliance with all internal and external audit requirements and controls across all duties;
- Input, collation and response to all external and internal audit queries;
- Assistance and support to the Head of Business Liaison and fellow business liaison partners to meet team deliverables;
- Assistance and support to fellow EMEA fee billing partners with respect to BAU / governance duties, as required;
- Any other ad-hoc duties or project work as required from time to time
Skills / Experience Required:
- Meticulous attention to detail with an ability to work in a fast paced environment where month end financial reporting deadlines and compliance with documented controls and processes are paramount.
- Strong IT skills notably Excel and PowerPoint;
- Highly numerate with strong analytical skills;
- Accounting or bookkeeping experience highly preferable;
- Strong organisational skills ;
- Good oral and written communication skills;
- Excellent time management / ability to meet regular deadlines;
- Ability to partner effectively with peers, line managers, business and overseas partners;
- Ability to work in a team environment effectively to ensure critical deadlines are met;
- Flexible approach towards changing work methods and variable workloads;
- Motivated, positive and enthusiastic personality;
- Self-starter with the ability to work autonomously.
About the role:
Northern Trust provides innovative financial services and guidance to corporations, institutions and affluent families and individuals globally. With 130 years of financial experience and nearly 20,000 partners, we serve the world’s most sophisticated clients using leading technology and exceptional service.
Working with Us:
As a Northern Trust partner, you will be part of a flexible and collaborative work culture, which has a strong history of financial strength and stability. Movement within the organization is encouraged, senior leaders are accessible, and you can take pride in working for a company that is committed to strengthening the communities we serve!
We recognize the value of inclusion and diversity in culture, in thought, and in experience, which is why Forbes ranked us the top employer for Diversity in 2018.
We’d love to learn more about how your interests and experience could be a fit with one of the world’s most admired and ethical companies. Build your career with us and apply today.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.