3 days left
- Full time
A fantastic permanent opportunity for a full time Financial Analyst role based in Stockport.
Working for a highly successful, market leading and rapidly growing organisation. Based in a dynamic, personable and friendly team.
This role is reporting into the Finance Director.
The duties include:
- Assisting with monthly cost centre review and reports
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Supporting budgeting and forecasting
- Variance analysis and commentary
- Identify risk and opportunities for growth
- Weekly trading analysis and forecast
- Overall improvement of profitability
- Developing MI reports detailing performance
- Inventory reporting and analysis
The successful candidate MUST:
- Have experience working in a similar role - Essential
- Be studying towards CIMA or ACCA - Desirable
- Have advanced Excel skills - Essential
- Be a strong communicator across all levels - Essential
- SQL experience - Desirable
This role is looking to pay from £30,000 to £35,000 per annum + Parking + study support + Pension + Discounts