Accounts Receivable Officer
2 days left
- Full time
We are currently looking for an Accounts Receivable Officer for a permanent position located in the inner suburbs of Brisbane.
As an Accounts Receivable Officer you will be responsible for, but not limited to, the following tasks:
- Conduct credit checks on clients
- Raise invoices and send to clients specifying payment terms
- Add clients to debtors ledger of accounts outstanding
- Investigating unallocated receipts
- Chase payment if not received by due date
- Check bank accounts for incoming monies and allocate/reconsile against the ledger
- Produce monthly reports on debtor status
- Maintaining strong relationships with clients
Successful candidates will have the following requirements;
- Minimum of 2years' experience in a similar role
- Experience in data entry and customer service is essential
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Outstanding Excel skills are a must
Applications must currently hold full Australian working rights, and only successful candidates will be contacted.
Please apply below or email Kaity.email@example.com for further information.