Audit Manager - Television Sector
As an Audit Manager in this large practice, you'll be specifically managing a portfolio of mid-large privately owned and listed audit clients in the television sector. This role will fit within the firm's wider media team, which is well known across the industry for their knowledge and passion of the sector.
This growing, international acciountancy firm is well known across the media industry for their knowledge and passion of the sector. They can offer an excellent work life balance and a fun, exciting client base.
As an Audit Manager in this large practice, you'll be specifically managing a portfolio of mid-large privately owned and listed audit clients in the television sector.
What you'll be doing:
- you'll be responsible for managing a key client portfolio and building and maintaining good working relationships with all colleagues and clients
- you'll manage audit teams on specific assignments, with specific line management responsibility for a group of employees to ensure audit work is appropriately completed to satisfy audit objectives
- you'll assist the audit partners in establishing audit objectives and overall scope
- you'll ensure that key matters which arise during the audit which were not identified at the planning stage are properly assessed and dealt with
- you'll check that audit work papers have been properly reviewed and that audit files are completed in a timely manner
- you'll manage, motivate and coach team members and provide feedback through regular communication and timely appraisal
- you'll assist in the production and presentation of proposals for new work
Who we're looking for:
- you'll have significant post qualified experience (ACA, CA, ACCA or equivalent) (minimum criteria)
- you'll have experience of directly managing a sizeable portfolio of external audit clients (minimum criteria)
- you'll have significant experience of auditing media companies
- you'll have experience of IFRS and UK GAAP/FRS102
Salary range of £55,000 - £61,000, plus benefits.