Corporate Tax Senior
6 days left
- Full time
Our client wants to give their people an outstanding opportunity for professional and personal development and, to help achieve this, alongside more formal training programmes, they expect all of their more experienced people to mentor, support and pass on knowledge to more junior staff members.
About the role:
Assisting the Corporate Tax Compliance Manager in Corporate Tax compliance across the firm's portfolio of clients. This includes the preparation of CT600s and Tax computations for SMEs, OMBs and small groups of companies. The portfolio offers good exposure to detailed and complex issues alongside regular compliance.
- Assisting the advisory team in relation to these matters for career enhancement and progression:
- Seed EIS and EIS schemes
- R&D tax relief
- Group re-organisations
- Year-end tax planning
- Employee share plans
- Corporate Finance projects such as Mergers & Acquisitions, Demergers, Disposals, MBOs, share restructures
- Newly ATT or CTA qualifed ideally Top 20
- Relevant experience in a an accountancy firm at Senior level as you will be managing your own portfolio and reviewing junior team members work
- An outgoing, positive and enthusiastic attitude
- High level of motivation, ability and commitment
Whats on offer:
- Opportunity to progress career in a supportive work environment
- Great networking opportunities
- Chance to work on a range of exciting projects
- Competitive Salary (he salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training)
- Great benefits package
- Flexi time
- more amazing benefits (discussed in the interview)
If the role sounds of interest, please send your CV over to us. However if this role doesn't sound like the right one for you, but you are looking for a change or potentially open to 1st time move to industry please still let us know as the market is very busy at the moment and it is likely that we will have a role that could be more appealing to you for further details please contact our Head of Accountancy Practice & Advisory Recruitment Kinga Pridka 0113 242 8978.
Due to the high level of applications, if you do not receive a response within 5 working days, please assume that your application has not been successful.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
Apply for Corporate Tax Senior
Sorry, we are unable to take any personal information from users based in Russia due to local data processing laws. However, please continue to search and apply for other jobs.
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly