Financial Analyst, IB&M Business Reporting
See yourself in our team
The IB&M Finance Business Reporting Team is responsible for managing all client and product reporting for the IB&M business. The IB&M Product Reporting team sits within the IB&M Finance Business Reporting team.
The team provides daily aggregated P&L reporting, month end management information, budgeting and forecasting, as well as ad hoc analysis.
Do work that matters
As a strong analyst, you will have the opportunity to add value to the business by producing timely, efficient and accurate reporting to the IB&M businesses. A strong drive on continuous improvement, eliminating waste, and a focus on what matters. To be successful in this role requires collaboration across multiple CBA teams and divisions, including Group Finance, Risk Management and Enterprise Services.
- Consolidation of monthly revenue and expense information for the IB&M businesses
- Assist with month end processes and submission of the flash to IB&M Finance Centre
- Provide in-depth analysis of various expense items
- Provide timely responses to ad-hoc business and IB&M Finance queries
- Providing a strong control focus including DQ reconciliations
- Develop a strong understanding of IB&M businesses
- Contribute to the budgeting and forecasting process, including liaising with offshore counterparts and IB&M Centre Finance staff
- Develop and improve the format, structure and content of management information provided
- Understand and suggest improvements to the data collection and dissemination process
We’re interested in hearing from people who have
- CA/CPA qualified
- Business related degree (commerce, economics, business, finance, accounting
- Knowledge of the Institutional or Investment Banking industry
- Demonstrated experience in accounting and financial management (e.g. budgeting, forecasting, performance reporting and analysis)
- Well-developed numeracy and analytical skills: identifying key issues, trends and themes
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Strong GL systems and reporting skills
- SQL knowledge highly desirable
The people, businesses and communities we serve are wonderfully diverse. To reflect this, we're committed to hiring a similarly diverse workforce. With a focus on inclusion, accessibility and flexibility, we'll support you at every stage of your career.
Applications close: 31 Oct 2019 AUS Eastern Daylight Time
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.