Program of Action Governance & Risk Management Senior Manager
Do Work That Matters:
You’ll do meaningful work that protects the bank, our customers and the communities we serve.
Enterprise Services (ES) is responsible for the world leading application of technology and operations across every aspect of CommBank, from innovative product platforms for our customers to essential tools within our business. We also use technology to drive efficient and timely processing, an essential component of great customer service.
Within ES, Group Risk Operations is responsible for developing and deploying the risk frameworks to allow the Group to take conscious exposures to credit, market, operational, compliance and insurance risks within a Board-approved appetite.
See Yourself in Our Team:
A Financial Crime Compliance (FCC) Program of Action (PoA) has been established, a multi-year risk transformation program designed to build and enhance a sustainable and effective Financial Crime organisational capability and operations.
The PoA central team supports program delivery through managing and controlling the program, its scope and quality; executive reporting, risk and issue management; and maintaining oversight of change.
Key Responsibilities Will Include:
Your role as Senior Manager Operational Risk and Compliance will manage Risk and Governance for the program, ensure compliance with the Group’s Operational Risk Management Framework and Issue Management Standard and provide consistent program communication on progress to prevent any significant risk event.
Working with direction of the PoA Core Leadership team, the Senior Manager Operational Risk and Compliance will provide operational support, and execution to the PoA Risk and Governance program by performing the following activities:
- Drive execution and management of PoA RiskInSite Issues and actions; from lodgment to closure of incidents and regulatory matters, across business it operates in;
- Partner with Business Owners to track (and close RiskInSite) actions and issues, delivering to set time frames;
- Act as a conduit for Audit internal and external for the Business and manage the change and timetable of scheduled reviews;
- Provide expert guidance and act as a point of reference for issue or incidents across the portfolio, lead bowtie (root causes) workshops to develop remedial actions plans relating to Issues or Incidents;
We’re Interested in Hearing From People Who Have:
- Understanding of Risk / Compliance environment with proven experience with operational risk and compliance
- Issue and incident management experience
- Ability to manage large and varied stakeholder group at all levels of seniority across Business Streams outside immediate area and influence change
- Strong conceptual, analytical and problem solving skills to present to senior management
- Attention to detail
At CommBank, we're committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce reflecting the customers, businesses and communities we serve. As a value's driven organisation, we nurture and support our people; through focussing on skill and talent development, collaboration, flexibility and internal promotion. With service in mind at every touch point, we take accountability for the role we play in securing and enhancing the financial wellbeing of people, businesses and communities. At CommBank you can be you.
Applications close: 30 Oct 2019 AUS Eastern Daylight Time
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.