IQ-EQ is a leading Investor Services group which combines global expertise with an unwavering focus on client service delivery. We support fund managers, global companies, family offices and private clients operating worldwide.
This is a new role within the finance community of IQ EQ NL. You will be able to add immediate value to our business by building a bridge between the finance function and the various business partners.
Every day brings a new challenge so you’ll need to be a team player at heart, with a real eye for detail, great organisational skills so you can prioritise your day to ensure you meet deadlines.
Reporting to both the Financial Director and the Operations Director you will be responsible for reporting of the KPI’s and elaborate with the business ensuring goals will be achieved by providing insightful commentary on actual financial performance and the ability to assess the key drivers.
Together we find solutions and make things happen but to do this we want you to contribute; looking for ways to help us get better at what we do in the most efficient and effective way.
Your long-term career goals are important to us too. We want to make sure we’re providing the support and opportunities you need to achieve your dreams so we can build a successful future together.
- You will have an active role in analysing results (KPI’s) together with the local business partners and the local finance department. You have a talent for identifying the drivers of these KPI’s and knowing which actions are needed to improve the performance
- You have an active role in reviewing the performance of processes within operations around working capital management, identifying ways to improve working capital management, coaching / supporting business partners to improve working capital management, reporting to FD and Director Operations on performance
- You have an active role in business planning & control, support pursuit of business targets
- You have affinity with assessment of business cases. Advise commercial people with the pricing of news contracts/ assist with the negotiation of new fee agreements leading to improvement of the company’s profitability
- You are in the lead to organize and coordinate periodic turnover forecasting- and turnover budget processes
- You have a drive for continuous improvement of management information (financial & non-financial reports, dashboards, etc.) and system optimization
- Support business with ad-hoc requests and specific analysis
- You have an eye for identifying business opportunities and risks
- Perform and improve benchmark analysis (internal + external).
- You hold a University degree
- Excellent communication skills in English (Dutch preferred)
- 5-10 years of successful professional experience in Business Controlling
- Knowledge of investor services and outsourcing sector beneficial. Management of Client relationships and experience with resolving issues directly with Clients strong desirable
- Builds Networks, Collaborates, Persuades, Resourcefulness, Business Insight, Drives Results
For more information please contact our Recruiter.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.