2 days left
- Full time
Robert Half Accountancy and Finance are looking for an Interim Finance Manager in Birmingham. This is a key role as you will be managing the day to day finance function whilst business partnering with core non-finance business units.
- Responsible for overseeing and managing the preparation of the monthly management and financial accounts;
- Cash flow management and preparation of weekly forecasts;
- Dealing with all aspects of budgeting and forecasting;
- Balance sheet reconciliations, payroll management, VAT and tax returns and reports;
- Commercial analysis as required;
- Responsible for ensuring all local statutory filing and tax deadlines are met;
- Responsible for ensuring all processes relating to finance function are adhered to and managed effectively;
The successful Interim Finance Manager will have great communication skills and have the ability to business partner with non-finance. We are looking for someone to start ASAP with interviews w/c 18th February.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
Apply for Finance Manager
Sorry, we are unable to take any personal information from users based in Russia due to local data processing laws. However, please continue to search and apply for other jobs.
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly