3 days left
- Full time
A medium sized and growing FMCG business in Borehamwood are looking to recruit an Accounts Assistant on a permanent basis. Busy and varied role paying a competitive salary of £28,000 - £32,000 with good benefits.
You will report into a hands on Finance Manager and be responsible for Accounts Payable, Receivables, Credit Control, Journals, Prepayments, VAT returns and much more.
My client are an SME based in the heart of Elstree, Borehamwood. They are within the FMCG sector and sell their products all over the globe and are constantly expanding their product base. The company offer great benefits, a competitive salary and a collaborative working environment.
- Reporting into a hands on Finance Manager
- Accounts Payable, processing and coding of invoices
- Credit Control and Sales Ledger
- VAT Returns
- Journals & Prepayments
- Assisting your Manager as and when required
- Daily and monthly reporting
- Living local to Borehamwood
- Experience in a similar role is essential
- A stable background in Accounting
- Strong Excel user - must be able to use Pivot Tables & Vlookups
- Ideally previous exposure to working for an SME
- Happy to muck in
- Good communication skills and the ability to work well under pressure
Whats on offer?
- A permanent varied Accounts Assistant role
- Competitive salary
- Good benefits structure and a stable job role