Junior Credit Controller
An exciting opportunity for a passionate Junior Credit Controller to join a hugely successful Technology in an initial 12 month fixed term contract. Within this role you will be assisting the wider accountancy team in chasing payments and reducing debt.
Page are proud to represent a market leading Technology company who are looking for a Junior Credit Controller to join their accountancy team. They have just moved offices to a fantastic London location and the space is modern, dynamic and supports a work hard play hard environment.
- Chasing invoices via phone and email, ensuring timely payments within agreed terms
- Requesting and processing customer refunds
- Dealing with customer queries promptly and escalating when necessary
- Supporting the wider accountancy team and helping out where needed
- Reporting into management
- Communicating regularly with wider teams such as Sales, Billing and Accounts to get a better understanding of each client account
- Processing direct debits and following up for non-payment and failures
- Building and maintaining client relationships
- Meeting targets set by management
- At least 1 year experience in Credit Control
- Good energy and enthusiasm
- Ability to work to and meet targets
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Confident communicating with wider teams
- Strong attention to detail
- Passionate, eager to learn and driven
- Able to prioritise
- Able to work in London
A CV enhancing opportunity for a Junior Credit Controller to join a rapidly expanding Technology company who are looking for someone to join their team for an initial 12 month fixed term contract. A competitive salary and amazing company benefits that support a work hard play hard working environment. They have modern offices in the heart of London. Please do not apply if you have no Credit Control experience.