Senior Fund Accountant
We are seeking a talented and versatile Senior Fund Accountant Consultant for our client's property fund accounting team who has a demonstrated track record of exceptional financial statement prep processing experience. This all–star Senior Fund Accountant Consultant will have an integral role in providing the prior financial history and illustrating a strategy to re–calibrate, keep moving forward or identify gaps in processes. Are you adept at handling company's multi–faceted accounting? Look no further than with Brilliant! The details are below for your next role – please apply today!
SENIOR FUND ACCOUNTANT CONSULTANT RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assume ownership of client deliverables related to the NAV process, including financial statements, investor statements, capital call notices, distribution notices, and other ad–hoc reporting as required
- Assist in training, reviewing and oversight of Analyst/Associate staff dedicated to your assigned group of funds
- Identify and execute on process–improvement opportunities, communicating improvements to management and other internal teams
- Adhere to compliance requirements and identify and communicate risks
- Calculate complex management fees, incentive fees, capital calls, and allocations
- Interact directly with clients on weekly/monthly calls and ad–hoc as required
- Coordinate with Client Service team to manage deadlines and client expectations
- Work with members of the Financial Control, Client Service, Implementation, and Technology teams to streamline production and enhance policies and procedures
- Ensure strong internal and external communications on status, issues, and expectations
- Participate in interactions with external SOC 1 and fund–client auditors and create all FS tables, including CF, FIHI, Fair Value, et cetera with footnotes.
SENIOR FUND ACCOUNTANT CONSULTANT REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or Business
- 7+ years in accounting and practical experience in fund management
- Proactive, client–oriented approach with strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to collaborate with internal and external parties to meet deadlines and resolve issues; outstanding organization, prioritization, and keen attention to detail;
If you or anyone you know is interested and qualified, please apply!