Responsible for the timely and cost–effective performance of the accounting and control functions, reporting results of operations, and support services for the entire organization. Works collaboratively as a member of the senior management team.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: (other duties may be assigned)
• Prepare and examine accounting records, financial statements, taxes, and other financial reports
• Oversee accurate and timely processing of accounts payable, payroll processing and total corporate payroll tax compliance.
• Oversee the accounts receivable to ensure the accurate and timely management of all accounts receivable aging
• Assure corporate income tax compliance to assure the accurate and timely completion of all corporate income tax returns.
• Maintain company records, review contracts, assess risk and engage with insurance broker, legal counsel and other activities that protect the company.
• Other Duties: Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time.
• Bachelor's degree in accounting/finance
?? QuickBooks experience
• MRP experience (Nutware desired, but not required)
• 5–7 years as Controller and/or Accounting Manager
• Experience supervising and managing staff in a finance setting preferred
• Experience with information technology systems
• Demonstrated ability to multi–task, including organizational, prioritization, and time management skills
• Effective communication skills
• Excellent computer skills
POSITION TYPE & EXPECTED HOURS OF WORK:
This is a full–time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand.
This position offers a competitive salary depending on qualifications and experience