Senior Manager BROP Insights
See yourself in our team?
As part of the Group Customer Advocate and Community team, the Systems Analytics and Transformation team maintains the infrastructure to capture complaints through to providing insights for continuous business improvements
You will be working in a highly visible role within Data and Analytics, responsible for the ongoing delivery of information and insights to support the needs of Bank’s Non-Financial Risk Committee, Executive Leadership Team and also the CBA Board. You will be part of a team that is highly focused and driven to make a difference to the customers.
Do work that matters
- You will work collaboratively with key stakeholders as required, to deliver accurate metrics, trends and themes emerging through customer complaints
- Analyse data and information from wide range of sources, transforming the collected data and information into insightful information
- Work collaboratively to produce reports/dashboards for the Executive Leadership Team and the board
- You will help in establishing best practices to build a culture of strong performance and continuous improvement
What will help you succeed in this role?
- You are passionate about data and create value through effective and efficient use of data
- You have a demonstrable understanding of analytical techniques and methodologies, with an ability to apply these to produce insights for the business problems
- Proven experience in sourcing, evaluating, analyzing and synthesizing a broad range of data from varied sources, preferably in customer analytics
- You have advanced skills in Microsoft excel and PowerPoint
- You will also have exposure to using advanced modeling techniques and tools(Eg.SAS,R etc)
Applications close: 27 Oct 2019 AUS Eastern Daylight Time
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.