Senior Business Tax Executive
As a Senior Business Tax Executive within this Accountancy Firm in London, you will be managing your own extensive, growing client portfolio whilst also training and overseeing the work of junior staff members within the Business Tax department.
This role will involve both regular client contact along with compliance management.
The client is a fast growing Mid-Tier Firm, which is well recognised for its training and development of staff as well as providing internal staff with regular progression opportunities.
They pride themselves on building long standing relationships with their client base and have had equally long standing staff members due to the supportive and energised environment they are able to provide.
Key responsibilities as a Senior Business Tax Executive include:
- Corporation tax computations at provision and final stage
- Corporation, partnership and overseas landlord tax return
- Drafting tax disclosure notes and prepare deferred tax computations for inclusion in the financial statements
- Identify and resolve tax matters arising from the financial statements, such as transfer pricing issues
- Deal with HMRC correspondence including reviewing/preparing letters for review
- Build and maintain good working relationships with clients and colleagues within the firm
- Responsible for all management compliance for own portfolio of clients
- Regular communication with clients
- Develop knowledge of UK and other taxation matter, including the ability research and problem solve by using HMRC manuals and tax legislation
- Delegate work to junior members, provide direction and support in relation to consultancy and compliance work
The successful Senior Business Tax Executive will posses: