Our client is a strong values based Not for Profit organisation.
We are currently recruiting for an experienced finance officer who is availabile for a 3 month fixed term contract.
- Accurately code, process and collate accounts payable related forms and credit card reconciliations
- Completion of a high volume payments to carers and contractors
- Collate all payroll related information including the completion of timesheets, leave forms and documentation for processing and payments
- Assist the National and State finance teams to ensure all financial, statutory and taxation requirements are met
Skills & Experience
- Demonstrated experience in accounts payable and accounts receivable within a high volume, dynamic environment
- Demonstrated ability to produce a high volume of work with a high level of accuracy
- Certificate level qualifications in Business, Accounting or similar, or demonstrated equivalent experience
- Knowledge of GST processes and requirements
- Experience with business partnering model and working closely with stakeholder's management
- Ability to multitask within tight timeframes
- Intermediate Excel skills and experience using a computerised accounting system
- High level communication skills with an attention to detail and accuracy
- Demonstrated ability to understand and interpret financial information
- Experience with the NDIS and/or experience working in the Welfare or Community sector, highly regarded
If you feel you are a suitable candidate please apply below.
Job Ref: 4B/27593