CREDIT ANALYST - MANDARIN SPEAKER
- Full time
My client is looking for a credit analyst to join their team. The main purpose of the role is to develop, maintain and improve a credit risk management function, policies and procedures to enhance accountability, security and efficiency.
In broad accountability terms, the position is responsible for the following:
The following aspects of this role are indicative only and in no way limit the Company in allocating additional accountabilities (specific tasks, projects or related activities) to the employee, within the scope of the employee's level of competence, experience, knowledge and qualification.
Credit Risk Assessment
- Provide credit evaluation report internal credit rating and credit ceiling proposals, individual transaction applications including corporate and Institutional loans, syndicated loans, commercial loans, bond investments, trade finance and retail lending..
- Attend and discuss at credit committee meetings.
- Regular and specific reports in relation to credit risk management to APRA, Head Office and the management.
- Post-disbursement management (include loan classification assessment) of all credit exposures and on-site visit of customer, if necessary, and classification of credit quality based on the initial analysis from marketing department.
- Monitor the credit ceilings and the credit exposures on allocated credit portfolios for ongoing risks.
- Operation and Maintenance of the credit management system.
Credit Policy Review and Update
- On-going development and review of credit risk management framework and credit policy in accordance with external and internal policies and regulations.
- On-going development and review of credit procedure from risk perspective.
- Development of credit policy and procedure for new credit products.
- On-going development and review of credit application, credit pricing model and other credit management models.
- Research Work and Regular Training
- Regular market research especially on (1) the implementation of Basel Accord in credit risk management, and (2) the industrial and property market research.
- Research on the regulations introduced by APRA, ASIC and other authorities and ICBC Group in terms of credit risk management.
- Provision of regular credit training program for staff in the bank.
- Specific loan administration training program for administration officer in the bank.
- Other research tasks assigned by the Management.
Operation management and Compliance
- Helping in the implementation of credit policies, procedures and management processes once they are established.
- Helping in the implementation of the Basel III Credit Risk standards through identification, assessment and mitigation of Credit Risk within Sydney Branch.
- Monitoring the operations of credit business in accordance with annual authority delegated by Head Office.
- At all times acting with honesty, integrity and probity.
EXPERIENCE, QUALIFICATIONS SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Minimum 3 years Credit Risk Management experience including previous experience with trade financing, corporate financing, project financing and structured financing.
- Suitable experience in local bank or financial institution, including foreign branches located in Australian market.
- Tertiary qualifications majoring in an appropriate commercial discipline.
- Excellent financial and analytical skills.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills. i.e power point presentation and excel
- Good understanding of Australian Banking standards, as well as knowledge of regulatory requirements (eg. APRA)
- Excellent time management and organisational skills.
- Experience of developing key stakeholder relationships within a business.
- .Ability to make quality presentations to both internal and external parties.
- Previous experience liaising with local banking institutions.
- Strong Project Management and Excellent financial and analytical skills.
- Ability to do written and conversational Chinese Language i.e Mandarin
- Ability to work under stress & produce documents according to strict deadlines
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO APPLY FOR THIS ROLE PLEASE APPLY BELOW OR SEND YOUR CV TO MARTIN.DAWSON@HUDSON.COM - FOR A CONIFDENTIAL DISCUSSION PLEASE CONTACT ME ON 0282332312