Finance Strategy & Digital Transformation - Costing & Profitability - Senior Consultant
Deloitte is a world leading professional services firm, providing management consulting, accounting and auditing services, legal and tax advice. In Belgium, we are the largest professional service provider. Our firm offers services to multi-national and large organisations, public institutions and innumerable small, fast-growing companies.
Our Consulting practice within Deloitte has a strong reputation and track record as Business Performance Consultants. Our Finance & Performance services address critical issues facing finance across major industry sectors, including vision and strategy, organization and talent, business processes, and technology. Within our practice, a specific team is dedicated to leverage our Costing & Profitability offering across different industries.
To further strengthen the Costing & Profitability team, we are looking for a senior consultant.
You will reinforce our well-established, but at the same time fast-growing Finance & Performance service line. You will take up following responsibilities within our practice:
- Support our clients, through various Costing & Profitability project assignments, in identifying & defining client tailored solutions.
- Focusing on all Finance enablers: people, organization, processes and systems;
- Implementation of accurate costing & profitability models using modern solutions in various functional areas and in all major industries
- Supporting project and change management during the different project phases;
- Support of the customer project from the blueprinting to the handover of the finished solution to the customer's productive operation
- Coach younger resources and help them evolve.
- Support, design & coordination of business development activities (PoC’s, RFP’s, client presentations, …)
- You have a proven track-record with at least 4 years experience in Costing & Profitability either via the industry side (cost accountant, cost analyst, …), or via consulting projects.
- You have a genuine interest in Costing & Profitability and want to take part in further developing this offering from a client perspective, as well as a team perspective.
- You have an affinity for technology, data and information management. Experience in Costing & Profitability solutions (e.g. Acorn, SAP, Anaplan, …) is a plus.
- You want to work in an international and dynamic environment.
- You are a logical thinker, creative and eager to innovate.
- You have excellent language skills in English, French or Dutch is a plus.
- A challenging, innovating environment where personal development and growth are encouraged;
- A variety of projects with customers from various industries all over the world;
- Access high quality, world class trainings;
- An attractive and competitive salary with fringe benefits;
- Opportunities to further develop your career.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.