Do work that matters:
Take a lead project management role to support the business in implementing key projects / product / systems initiatives impacting the Fund Operations area, whilst managing and considering the overall member outcomes. Manage and develop strong business partner relationships with the key stakeholders participating in business projects / initiatives. Ensure the management team is appropriately engaged and kept informed on the status of business projects / initiatives. Provide support to the business to review existing business systems / processes and recommend opportunities for improvement. Successfully coordinate and manage change within the area for all major product changes/initiatives using ADKAR methodology.
See yourself in our team:
Change Management sits within the Fund Operations area, part of the Fund Services division with a vision to:
Proactively manage and lead business change and implementation in both short term and long term projects or process changes across the Fund Operations team while working closely with the rest of Fund Services other divisions to ensure end to end business processes are not impacted. To have key responsibility for planning, coordinating and managing the implementation of business change within the Fund Operations
Successfully plan and manage daily BAU change activities
The role requires long term strategic thinking around ensuring the systems are working optimally (business perspective); all required documentation is held to assist with retention of knowledge and a focus on risk identification and mitigation across the team and division.
We do this through these key activities:
- Working as a business partner and service provider with the other divisions within CFS, facilitating efficient and effective delivery of key projects and business initiatives measured by:
- Satisfaction of Fund Operations management team on the level of engagement and;
- Quality of communication in managing the delivery of key projects and initiatives
- Review and identify opportunities to improve operational processes which achieve increased productivity and efficiency benefits for Fund Operations measured by:
- Managing and coordinating the process to identify, prioritise and deliver CPI initiatives across the area
- Assist with the tracking and monitoring of Key Performance Indicators and;
- Contribute to achieving improvements in the KPI’s set for the team (such as improved STP levels, reduced re-work rates)
- Promote a strong compliance culture and actively contribute to ensuring the control environment remains appropriate and risks are understood and actively managed, measured by:
- Ensuring that all risk management & control obligations arising from the implementation of projects or business initiatives are identified; appropriately addressed and clearly communicated.
We’re interested in hearing from people who have:
- Three or more years’ experience in financial services industry
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills
- Ability to communicate with all levels of staff
- Previous and proven effective leadership skills
- Proven management and organisational skills
- Proven ability to identify and implement continuous improvements
- Knowledge of key CFS systems e.g. FMS, Hiportfolio, NXG, pControl and RAPID will be highly regarded
At CommBank, we're committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce reflecting the customers, businesses and communities we serve. As a value's driven organisation, we nurture and support our people; through focussing on skill and talent development, collaboration, flexibility and internal promotion. With service in mind at every touch point, we take accountability for the role we play in securing and enhancing the financial wellbeing of people, businesses and communities. At CommBank you can be you.
Applications close: 25 Oct 2019 AUS Eastern Daylight Time
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.