Business Process Manager - Management Accounting
2 days left
- Full time
As the Business Process Manager for Management Accounting, you are part of the Diagnostics Business Process organization Finance. In this role, you will be responsible in the area of Financial Management for the continuous global harmonization, standardization and automation of the Management Accounting processes including the global deployments. You will work in close collaboration with stakeholders from Finance, Procurement & IT, both divisionally & cross divisionally. Your responsibilities comprise the following aspects:
- Part of the Affiliate Model Deployment Team for APAC that will roll out the template cross-divisional
- Acting as a Business Process Manager for Management Accounting to govern changes to existing business processes and design new ones for the Diagnostics Finance organization as well as with other GBPOs and GBPMs (Group and Pharma) to reach alignment across the divisions
- Working closely together with the Roche Shared Service Center organizations to drive and support process improvement wherever possible
- Ensuring monitoring and optimization of business processes with regards to efficiency and effectiveness
- Strive for cross-functional alignment to achieve End-To-End Process Harmonization
- The position may involve a fair amount of travel (up to 30%)
Who you are
You have a degree in Business, Finance, or related field and a minimum of 5 years of experience in Finance, 3 of which in leadership roles (line management or project related).
You bring also International or global/corporate experience and proven track record of leading global projects (preferably transformational of nature) and cross functional teams. You also bring the following skills and competencies:
- Business Process Management skills
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills; experience in identifying and leading change initiatives and proven track record of effective decision making
- Strong influencing skills and ability to work in complex global networks with international teams and stakeholder communities
- Experience in Financial Accounting and related systems
- Exceptional organizational skills and time management, ability to priorities multiple tasks and goals to ensure timely and high quality accomplishment of such
- Strong presentations skills as well as written and verbal communication skills in English
Who we are
At Roche, 91,700 people across 100 countries are pushing back the frontiers of healthcare. Working together, we've become one of the world's leading research-focused healthcare groups. Our success is built on innovation, curiosity and diversity. Roche Diagnostics is committed to create a great place to work for its employees and in 2015 we have been accredited as Regional Best Employer Asia Pacific by Aon Hewitt. Individual Best Employer Awards were awarded in Singapore, Korea, China and India.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.