Manager Financial Control
See yourself in our team
Within Group Finance, Financial Operations provides a diverse range of management reporting services, controls and provision of core finance processes to the Group. Your role will form part of the Reconciliations Centre of Excellence, leading a team and championing productivity to ensure robust financial control is maintained.
Do work that matters
This position has three core areas of focus: leadership, financial control and process improvement / strategic change. Your duties will include:
- High volume reconciliation activities, matching financial transactions between PeopleSoft GL, Bank Statements, Product Systems and Group Data Warehouse.
- Centralising and standardising Finance reconciliations, migrating reconciliations to Accurate,
- Timely and accurate reconciliations / exceptions reporting, liaising with Business Units for clearance of exceptions in a timely manner,
- Identifying data / process issues, working with the relevant parties to develop and implement solutions.
- Management of the teams’ involvement in designated projects, utilising system / process knowledge to influence decision making and drive change.
- Maintenance of the sub modules of PeopleSoft GL, validating data to ensure integrity between PeopleSoft GL and Group Data Warehouse.
- Analysing customer feedback to develop Business Unit specific action plans and continual process improvement.
We’re interested in hearing from people who have
- Full CA/CPA/ACCA/CIMA status, with post qualification experience.
- A blend of management and financial accounting experience, gained in a people leadership role.
- An appreciation for the importance of robust financial control, including reconciliation, analysis and reporting.
- Strong stakeholder and project management experience.
At CommBank, we’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce reflecting the customers, businesses and communities we serve. As a values driven organisation, we nurture and support our people; through focussing on skill and talent development, collaboration, flexibility and internal promotion. With service in mind at every touch point, we take accountability for the role we play in securing and enhancing the financial wellbeing of people, businesses and communities. At CommBank you can be you.
Applications close: 29 Oct 2019 AUS Eastern Daylight Time
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.