Reporting to and working closely with the Qualified Senior Management Accountant, you will have responsibility for month-end and interacting with the wider business to ensure accuracy and rigour in the accounts and reporting.
My client are a well-established organisation experiencing an exciting period of growth. Due to this, they have created a new Management Accountant in Bournemouth, producing monthly reports, detailed analysis and commentary, stakeholder management, with a focus on Stock.
As a Management Accountant, your main responsibilities will include:
- Review inventory process in ERP system, make recommendations and effect change in process to ensure accurate inventory balances in accounting system.
- Balance sheet reconciliations.
- Assist the team and be integral to the preparation of accurate and timely financial and management reports across the two entities, to include, but not limited to:
- Annual Budget and periodic Forecasts.
- Monthly management accounts.
- Monthly and Quarterly reporting packs in line with company and group requirements.
- Financial, commercial and project analysis to support the business.
- Annual audit files and statutory accounts.
- Ensure transactions are correctly posted within the balance sheet and P&L's in accordance with the correct accounting treatment and standards.
- Assist with annual audit.
- Liaising and working with the Group Finance community as needed to ensure effective and timely resolution of any issues across or between the entities.
To be successful in your application for Management Accountant, you should be:
- Technically strong, with a high level of financial and management accounting expertise essential.
- Strong analysis skills and the tenacity to get to the answers.
- Stock experience or candidates from a high volume transaction environment highly desirable.
- CIMA/ACCA Finalist (Few exams remaining is ideal, QBE is accepted with 10 years experience).
- Experienced in a similar role.
- Experienced with stock/inventory (Desirable).
If you are successful in your application, you should expect:
- Competitive Salary
- Competitive Benefits
- Opportunity for Study Support and Career Progression