This is a really exciting oppurtunity for the right candidate - my client a globally known retail company with offices all across the world are looking for an enthusiatic, team player to join their team. This role would suit someone who has around 1-2 yeats experience and is looking to develop their skills and experience at a massive global brand.
The Accounts Receivable Officer is also responsible for generating accounts receivable reports, liaising with debtors, partners of the business and internal account managers (sales)
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Management of the Accounts Receivable & Outlet ledgers.
- Importing and reconciling daily sales.
- Reconciling banking with system reports.
- Entering and reconciling bank statement deposits into the accounting system.
- Following up and reporting discrepancies between amounts banked and internal reports
- Collection and review of seller's reconciliation forms and following up any discrepancies with internal departments
- Investigate and reconcile all balances on the trade and outlet ledgers.
- Maintaining debtor balances within agreed KPI levels.
- Process invoices accurately and in a timely manner as required.
- Calculating and processing Agency direct debits on a weekly basis.
- Promptly deal with all receivables queries, including those concerning internal and external clients.
- Identify ways to streamline accounts receivable processes in co-ordination with key clients, both internal and external.
- Month end close procedures and journals.
- Maintain Client Relationships.
- Assisting the wider AR team to meet our collective goal's and SLA's.
- A customer Service focus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail and a high level of accuracy.
- Excellent planning and Organisation skills.
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic
- Be a team player with an inquisitive mind and good problem solving skills.
- Strong PC skills.
- Prior Accounts Receivable experience is desirable but not essential.
If you would like to apply for this role - please APPLY BELOW or contact Martin Dawson on 02 8233 2312 alternatively email me youre CV to firstname.lastname@example.org