Project Management Analyst
Reporting to the Head of Project Management, you will work closely with the process Transition Lead supporting all aspects of the project delivery cycle – Fit Gap / Scoping, Process Alignment, SAT / UAT, Knowledge Transfer and Hypercare / Stabilisation.
- Support the Transition Lead in the delivery of process work stream tasks in accordance with the transition and change management methodology
- Adhere to the standard SSC transition methodology ensuring compliance with the approach, governance, cost, and service level parameters
- Participate in Fit Gap workshops to inform the Affiliate (country) of the “To Be” solution, the split of roles / activities between SSC & Affiliate and support the FTE calculation analysis
- Follow up with Business Process Management and Affiliate teams on process alignment topics
- Resources planning with Operations team for participation in SAT / UAT workshops
- Coordinate the preparation of test cases and user access authorization for SAT / UAT workshops
- Arrange necessary training for Operations team where necessary in collaboration with Business Process Management team
- Knowledge Transfer (KT) plan preparation, coordination and briefing to KT participants
- Assist the Operation team through go-lives and provides support during the hyper care phase
- Work with documenters for the successful delivery and execution of project documentation
- Support Project Manager with project updates, status reports highlighting dependencies, risks and bottlenecks
- Escalates issues to Project leadership as appropriate
- Manage ad-hoc tasks as assigned by the Head of Project Management and Project Manager
Qualifications, Experience, Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- A degree in Business / Finance / Accounting or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in accounting / business finance
- Strong written and communication skills in English, expressing ideas and expectations in a clear and concise manner. Proficiency in another language is a plus
- High level of organisation skills with the ability to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines
- The ability to operate effectively across diverse cultural and business environments
- Proficiency in relevant accounting software preferably SAP and MS office tools
- Travel within the region (up to 20% of the time)
Who we are
At Roche, 91,700 people across 100 countries are pushing back the frontiers of healthcare. Working together, we've become one of the world's leading research-focused healthcare groups. Our success is built on innovation, curiosity and diversity. Roche Diagnostics is committed to create a great place to work for its employees and in 2015 we have been accredited as Regional Best Employer Asia Pacific by Aon Hewitt. Individual Best Employer Awards were awarded in Singapore, Korea, China and India.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.