Finance Business Partner - FS - 12 month Fixed Term Contract
- Full time
As Finance Business Partner you will be responsible for carving out the FP&A side of finance, as well as extensive stakeholder liaison at all levels across the business.
Financial Services business based in Bromley so easily accessible from London Victoria
Working closely with the Finance Director in this newly created role, you will be be responsible for providing financial analysis and insight to assist with commercial decision making across the business.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Managing the processes for financial forecasting, budgets and reporting
- Supporting senior stakeholders with their decision-making processes by providing detailed financial analysis
- Ensure detailed knowledge and understanding of local financial results relative to budget and forecasts
- Assist with the annual budgeting process
- Support the monthly presentation of financial performance, full year forecasts and budget variances
This is initially a 12 month Fixed Term Contract role with a strong possibility of permanent for the right candidate
My client is looking for someone with the following experience:
- Working within the Financial Services industry
- Budgeting, forecasting and planning, as well as the setting up of robust processes in this area
- Stakeholder liaison - challenging senior stakeholders where needed
- Analysing complex data with accuracy
You must be a strong problem-solver with a flexible and proactive approach to work.
£60-£75,000 + Benefits