IT Audit Supervisor
A public accounting firm in New York City is currently seeking an IT Auditor to join their team. This is a long–term consulting position. In this role, the candidate will use their technical expertise in financial statement audits as well as arrestation procedures for Service Organization Control (SOC) reporting. This is a great opportunity for a highly dedicated professional who is driven by new challenges and growth opportunities. Apply today!
- Perform complex analysis and draws meaningful conclusions;
- Ensure accuracy of reports, evaluate test results and identify/recommend solutions for SOC engagements, as well as IT general controls engagements;
- Research and resolve significant assurance issues;
- Perform thorough review of work papers to ensure that procedures have been completed, conclusions have been supported, and firm quality control procedures have been adhered to
- Contribute technical expertise to assurance engagement teams; and
- Keep current on pronouncements and compliance with GAAP.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting and Computer Science; Master's degree a plus
- CPA or CISA required
- 4+ years' IT audit experience
- Prior experience managing several engagements with competing deadlines
- Outstanding interpersonal skills including written and verbal skills
- Excellent computer skills including the suite of Microsoft products