ACA Grad Scheme - Management Accountant
1 day left
- Full time
With great UK success, my client is looking to hire a talented Graduate to join their ACA Grad Scheme - Management Accountant role.
With a great portfolio of property developments throughout the UK, my client is a leader within the Property and Housing industry. They have many property development plans in place which will enable them to continue being one of the most successful property businesses in the UK. My client is based in central London and is looking for a talented graduate to join their large finance team.
This ACA Grad Scheme - Management Accountant role will allow a 2019 graduate to study the ACA. Some of the responsibilities are as follows:
- Assisting with the preparation of monthly board reports to Executive Management Team
- Preparation of weekly reporting to senior management on Key Performance Indicators including sales rates, secured cash flows, build spend and programme dates
- Maintenance of the Profit & Cash flow Forecast system
- Supporting the preparation, analysis and communication of the annual budget & monthly management accounts
- Preparation and posting of journals
- Completing the bank reconciliations for all relevant bank accounts in a timely manner
- Assisting with financial reporting obligations (e.g. VAT & CIS reporting)
- Other ad hoc duties
The successful candidate for this opportunity will satisfy the following criteria:
- 2:1 or 1:1 graduate from a Redbrick/Russell Group university
- 2019 Graduate
- Studied a numerical Bachelor's degree
- The ambition to complete the ACA qualification
- Will be interested in the Property and Housing industry
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent excel skills
- Systems knowledge (desirable)
- 3 months experience (desirable)
Salary & Benefits
£25,000 - £28,000 & Full ACA study support
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
Apply for ACA Grad Scheme - Management Accountant
Sorry, we are unable to take any personal information from users based in Russia due to local data processing laws. However, please continue to search and apply for other jobs.
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly