Integration Business Analyst
Are you a highly experienced and passionate Business Analyst? Are you interested in applying your expertise to support matters of national importance? If so, we may have the ideal role for you with our client in Columbia!
Due to federal security clearance requirements, applicant must be a Those authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship are encouraged to apply. or Permanent Resident with the ability to obtain a Public Trust clearance. Applicant must also have lived in the United States for three of the last five years.
Responsibilities of the Integration Business Analyst:
- Work collaboratively to document functional and business requirements
- Generate gap analysis documentation to define customer business needs
- Ensure requirements meet both specifications and client expectations
- Work with UI design and development team to establish user experience
- Facilitate joint development sessions with clients
- Create JIRAs for vertical integration tasks
- Lead integration calls and initiatives
Requirements of the Integration Business Analyst:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or relevant technical discipline
- At least 6 years of experience as a BA for web based applications
- Clear and effective verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to communicate complex technical subjects to non–technical audiences
- Ability to integrate information from multiple sources for effective use
- Experience collecting requirements for J2EE/web applications
- Experience with JIRA or equivalent tracking tools
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
Keywords: Integration Business Analyst, BA, Web Application, JIRA, Vertical Integration, UX, Public Trust Clearance
Job ID: 330257
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients– innovation and business results. Leveraging over 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit .
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don–t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
– provided by Dice