SENIOR FINANCE MANAGER
- Candidate must possess a Masters or Professional Certicate from bodies such as MIA, MACPA, ICAEW, ACCA, CIMA, CPA or related
- At least 10 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably with experience in the Oil & Gas Industry.
- Able to lead and oversee the finance team of 12 personnels
- Possess business acumen and able to work as an organization team player
- Good communicaiton skills in English language, other languages will be an added advantage
- Annual Budgeting, Implementation and Control
- Financial Management and ensuring sets of accounts are produced and maintained in accordance with statutory requirements
- Perform tax planning and seeking out financial opportunities via various government incentives and other various bodies like tax incentives, rebates, low interest rate financing etc
- Initiating and developing SOPs' for continous improvement in proccesses and other beneficial recommendations
- Responsible for the overall timely and accurate preparation of the Group Financial and Management Accounting reports, budgets, forecasts and meaningful management information.
- Manage Financial Statements, Financial Performances and monitoring of accounting systems, maintenance of internal controls to ensure accuracy and intergrity of financial data
- Providing financial justifications for evaluation of new projects/capital expenditure and tax planning
- Responsible for treasury management, banking and finance, credit management and cash flow management
- Review and assist in contracts to ensure financial viability and risk management that includes financial advice on new business start-up and business opportunities domestically and internationally
- Contribute to the long term commercial aspects of the company's well being
- Establishment of new and maintenance of existing good relationship with internal and external business counterparts/associates/authorities and other relevant entities