Private Client Tax Manager - Top 10 Firm - Advisory Dominant
One of Surrey's largest and most prestigious firms are looking to hire a Private Client Senior Manager to join their Guildford team. They can offer the successful candidate excellent Advisory work, large clients and a strong remuneration package to match.
The client is one of the Top 10 leading professional services firm with a huge global network and client base. They have a strong brand and solid set of values that enables them to inspire confidence in their employees and empower them to make change in the organisations they work with.
- You will be expected to begin to build and expand your network to generate more opportunities for Private Client work.
- Oversee the compliance work for many clients and enhance and build the compliance offering through a combination of leveraging the skills of our people onshore and utilising offshore recourse.
- The individual would be expected to delegate effectively, review work and have the ability to encourage and foster the development of the team members.
- Identify potential risks and deliver innovative and competitive solutions.
- Recognise and develop opportunities to further grow the national business.
- Advise clients regarding any planning opportunities.
- Confirming tax efficiency of investments.
- ACA/ACCA/CTA or equivalent.
- Previous experience of working in management positions.
- Expertise on all matters relating to tax returns and self-assessment including aspects relevant to international mobile senior executives.
- Proven track record of building long term client relationships with high net worth individuals which often generate advisory opportunities.
- Market facing leadership skills.
- A passion for delivering exceptional service achieved by strength and depth of client relationships and a strong belief in value delivered through Private Client in your chosen specialist area.
- Ambition and drive that matches the ambition that we have for this business.
- A strong team ethic and the ability to grow resources and personally invest both within your immediate peer group but also more widely across the firm.
- Be a self-starter who sees the opportunity in this market to evolve the business strategy in line with the changing needs of our evolving client base.
Salary: £50,000 - £65,000 depending on experience and qualifications.
Chance to work on a range of exciting projects.
Excellent benefits package.
If you are interested in this position but require more information, please call Joseph Potter on 01483307618.