This is a role for a fantastic global organisation with a base in Littlehampton looking for Assistant Accountant.
A role to suit a progressive candidate looking for a new challenge and looking to further their studies supported.
A forward thinking, progressive organisation with a great finance team and plenty of progression opportunities.
This role sits within a very busy finance department where everyone is required to contribute and will give candidates extensive exposure to all aspects of company accounts.
- Responsible for General Ledger of assigned entities.
- Accounts Receivable & Accounts Payable.
- Revenue Recognition.
- Fixed Assets & Inter-company activities of the same entities.
- Reviews system generated transactions for reasonableness.
- Provides record of assets, liabilities and other financial transactions
Successful Candidate will have:
- Ideally previously have experience with SAP
- Have completed their AAT Level 4
- Be studying or looking to study ACCA or CIMA
On offer to a successful candidate:
- £28,000 to £35,000
- Great range of benefits
- Full Study Support Package