KYC/ CDD Analyst
- Join ASX 100 finance leader!
- Brisbane based role - Gasworks Newstead Office
- Acting as the subject matter expert for onboarding processes and KYC requirements
Join one of Australia's top 100 listed companies where we are passionate about providing opportunities for you to develop your career as we continuously adapt and deliver in a transformational and collaborative environment with a strong focus on community.
We support a flexible workplace and we are committed to an inclusive and diverse culture where differences are embraced!
About the role:
In this role, you will be responsible for ensuring BOQ meets its KYC obligations, including CDD, OCDD and ECDD obligations across the BOQ Group.
Specifically you will:
- Act as a subject matter expert for onboarding processes and KYC requirements
- Complete CDD for complex customers as required
- Respond to enquiries and provide technical advice and coaching regarding KYC requirements to frontline staff across the BOQ Group
- Conduct periodic customer reviews for existing customers as per OCDD requirements
- Complete ECDD for High Risk customers
- Escalate deficiencies in CDD to appropriate teams
As a finance professional, you will have current or recent experience in KYC due diligence, as well as a broad knowledge of the AML function, with previous experience in a similar role.
You will demonstrate:
- Exceptional customer service, with client focus in all aspects of work
- Advanced problem solving skills and the ability to apply sound judgement
- Excellent communication skills and ability to forge strong working relationships with all stakeholders
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to work independently, meet deadlines and achieve objectives
- Strong analytical mindset and attention to detail
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite and ability to rapidly acquire proficiency across various internal systems
- Relevant tertiary qualifications and formal training in AML/CTF is highly desirable
About our Benefits:
- Discounted financial products
- Purchase annual leave
- BUPA Corporate Plan
- Salary sacrificing options
- Mentoring and leadership programs
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) - MyCoach for Individuals and People Leaders
- Paid parental leave
- Paid volunteer days
- Gym discounts and much more!