Enterprise Risk & Internal Audit Senior Manager
About the role:
As a Senior Manager delivering Enterprise Risk solutions and Internal Audit services, as part of their Business Risk Services team, your role will be to lead a portfolio of clients and deliver client engagements in these areas, reporting to Directors and Partners.
You will be responsible for managing multiple client engagement teams at an executive level. You can expect to work with senior client personnel to lead large scale client engagements and drive high-quality work products within expected time frames and on budget.
You will develop and maintain long-term client relationships and networks and help generate new business through the generation of new opportunities and leading sales pursuits.
- Networking skills to develop the business.
- Have an understanding of ERM and Internal Audit.
- Able to travel to business needs.
- Having the ability to deliver and manage client engagements and internal projects to the highest standards.
- Able to generate and identify new business opportunities.
- Can establish internal audit functions for and on behalf of clients, review of internal audit functions against applicable standards, advising on IA strategy and transformation and managing transition in the event of new outsourced engagements.
Internal Audit Connections Ltd (& IAC Search Ltd) acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this role you are consenting to our use of your data for the purposes of providing recruitment services. We protect your rights to access, rectify or remove your data in our Data Protection Policy 2018. If you wish to contact us in regards your data, please email us via our profile page by clicking on the IAC logo.