Payroll and Admin Executive
About KPMG in Malta
KPMG is a global network of professional services firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. We operate in 153 countries and territories and have 207,000 people working in member firms around the world. The independent member firms of the KPMG network are affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"), a Swiss entity. Each KPMG firm is a legally distinct and separate entity and describes itself as such.
We are currently looking for a person to join our client services payroll team. The candidate selected for the position would be providing payroll preparation for local and international clients. This KPMG service offering requires the highest standards of professionalism and confidentiality and is ideal for someone who is ambitious and is interested in developing his/her career in an exciting, dynamic, collaborative environment.
- Responsible for delivering high-quality multiple payrolls to both local and international KPMG clients;
- Ensure that an efficient and effective payroll service is delivered at all times;
- Ensure that monthly payrolls prepared are fully compliant, accurate, effective and efficient;
- Undertake multiple payroll activities including inputting and checking of paperwork and documentation that is required to calculate pay e.g. leave, sick pay, fringe benefits, salaries, overtime, employee details, bank files, tax and SSC calculations;
- Investigate, advise and provide remedies where pay errors occur before first draft is sent for client approval;
- Liaise with clients, authorities and other KPMG teams and act as a point of contact for payroll services;
- Ensure terms & conditions are accurate in payroll system;
- Learn to build effective life-long relationships with our clients;
- Assist the management of the corporate accounting team in day to day administrative tasks.
Candidates for this position must have:
- Experience in payroll, employment and FSS legislation OR strong experience in office administration with a strong passion for payroll;
- Strong attention to detail and a desire for excellence;
- Have an excellent command of written and spoken English;
- Have good administration and office organisation experience;
- Have strong customer service focus;
- Enjoy being part of a team and collaborating across the business with different people to provide world class solutions to our clients;
- Be smart in appearance and have an outgoing personality.
In return we offer a strong remuneration package, including private health insurance, the opportunity to be involved in firm events and in the community through a very active sports and social club, an environment where people are genuinely interested in helping you to grow, opportunities to advance in your career, immense opportunities to learn and develop, and be part of a team who prides itself in being the ‘clear choice’ in outsourced payroll services in the Maltese market and above all the opportunity to work with an extraordinary team of people who care about your personal and professional development!
Should the above vacancy interests you, please visit our website via the apply button below to submit your application.