Audit & Accounts Manager
Robert Half is working with a well reputable firm of chartered accountants based in Huddersfield City Centre.
My client is currently looking for an Audit & Accounts Manager or Senior Manager who is looking to develop their skill set a in Business Development envairoment. If you are a passionate leader looking to join a close-knit team where employees mean a lot to the business then this is a ideal role for you!
This role is a perfect opportunity for a candidate looking to progress and who thrives on a challenge within a business. there is an opportunity for you to become a Director due to one of the partners retirement in the next few years.
To be successful in this firm you will need to be highly client focused and a confident communicator in return our client is offering great rewards and career progression.
About the job:
Working with and managing a portfolio of audit and non-audit clients, with a focus on owner managed companies, the role as a Audit & Accounts Manager/ Senior Manager will be prioritised on working directly with the Partners of this well established Huddersfield based Chartered Firm.
The positions are client facing roles, establishing strong relationships with business owners and directors across the region.
The role is a split of Accounts and Audit duties however there will be maximum of 4 weeks of travelling a year on audit commute. Most of their clients are based around Manchester and Huddersfield.
About the job:
- Undertaking audits of financial statements
- Training and supervision of junior team members
- Meeting clients to discuss audit matters
- Reviewing Preparation and production of accounts and tax computations from clients records
- Undertaking special assignments
- Helping to develop the business of the practice
- ACA/ACCA qualified with minimum 3 years post qualification experience
- Accountancy Practice experience at least 6 years - UK
- Career Driven
- Good auditing experience
- Knowledge of CCH software an advantage
- Good communication skills
- Energetic and self-motivated
- Good IT skills are also a pre-requisite
What's on offer:
Come and work for a recognised employer of choice, where our client can offer you a dynamic and rewarding environment with exposure to a diverse range of clients and industry sectors.
Our client is a proud firm that provides great opportunities - The managing director along with the majority of the directors started as trainees there, as did many of their employees.
The package and benefits are very competitive and work life balance is part of their company culture, Our client is a strong believer in developing their staff throughout their career:
- Competitive salary (The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training) salary review within 6 months
- Great Holidays Package (35 days)
- Challenge within new business
- Private Medical Cover
- Life Assurance
- Employer contribution & matching pension scheme
- Flexible working policy
- Great employee discounts
- Learning and Development opportunities throughout your career
- CSR Program & Social Events - each office will be involved in various charity and sporting activities to help raise the brand profile and give back to the local community
- Free car park (help towards car park fees)
- Flexi time
If the role sounds of interest, please send your CV over or for further details please contact our Accountancy Practice & Advisory Recruitment Specialist Kinga Pridka 0113 242 8978
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.