Purchase Ledger Supervisor
A supervisor who will oversee the smooth running of the Purchase Ledger department, ensuring that all invoices, payments and queries are resolved in a timely manner, through an organised approach and effective communication with all stakeholders, both internal and external.
My client is a very well-respected local industry leader, going through a sustained period of growth. They are looking for a new Purchase Ledger Supervisor to oversee a team of four, involving key relationship management with the wider business.
As a Purchase Ledger Supervisor, your main responsibilities will include:
- Managing the performance of the Purchase Ledger Assistants, including but not exclusively; regular 1:1's, employee feedback and development reviews, performance improvement plans, probationary reviews and absent management.
- Checking and processing all EPOS paperwork for designated sites.
- Clearing / matching invoices with purchase orders, ready for importing.
- Communicating with key personnel in designated sites to manage query resolution.
- Processing credit claims and chasing overdue credits.
- Reconciliation of supplier statements and obtaining copies where required.
- Manual invoice and credit note data input (including checking coding & VAT elements).
- Point of contact for supplier enquiries.
- General office duties including posting, filing, scanning etc.
To be successful in your application for Purchase Ledger Supervisor, you should have:
- Previous supervisory and/or management experience.
- Experience of working in a similar role.
Skills & Competencies:
- Excellent communication skills, able to adapt communication style to different audiences.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Good prioritisation skills and ability to manage own workload.
- Ability to work flexibly.
- Team player.
- Able to demonstrate excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent relationship building skills.
If you are successful you should expect:
- Competitive Salary and Benefits Package
- Excellent Working Environment
- Opportunity to be involved in Upcoming Projects