Leading FMCG business in Milton Keynes are on the lookout for an experienced Finance Analyst to join their team.
Our client are a market leader with the FMCG sector and one of the biggest employers in the Milton Keynes area.
Finance Analyst Responsibilities:
- Reporting directly into the Financial Controller
- Financial Planning - supporting the Research and Development budgeting and forecasting process, including dealing directly with cost centre owners to forecast accurate costs
- Leading the R&D Projects financial forecasts
- Preparing consolidated financial information ensuring accuracy and consistency throughout the monthly reporting cycle
- Prepare month end procedures, including monthly journals, such as accruals, payroll, fx revaluations, and ensuring a fully reconciled balance sheet
- Supporting the team through its internal audit and annual Control Self Assessment
- Drive efficiency's within Finance team and occasionally the wider business, including looking for opportunities to transfer further transaction processing work into shared services. Challenging the business on areas of process and cost control
Finance Analyst Requirements:
- Ideally a Part Qualified or Finalist level candidate (CIMA/ACCA)
- A background in Financial Reporting/Financial Analysis is essential
- Commercial person who is confident dealing with and presenting to senior stakeholders
- Intermediate Excel user is essential
- Numerate and analytical individual
Whats on offer?
- Competitive salary
- On site parking
- Study Support