Senior Finance Analyst
Robert Half Finance & Accounting are currently partnering with our client, a growing business in West Bristol, in their recruitment of a Senior Finance Analyst on a permanent contract. Joining the business prior to exciting planned change you will be at the heart of process improvement, allowing the successful candidate to really make a difference in role. You will be responsible for a team, and the business is passionate about development - so you will be expected to champion 121s and adopt true coaching and mentoring mentality. This position will pay up to £55,000 + benefits. On site parking is available, and this really is a fantastic chance to join a family friendly company with good career development opportunities.
- Develop new MI
- Support established and planned business projects
- Develop business intelligence through streamlining of processes, introducing business modelling
- Coach and develop your team
- Monthly income reporting to senior stakeholders
- Timely production of monthly management information and associated insights to be used for business strategy
- Qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Advanced Excel - macros/models/ index match/ offset
- Previous management experience
- Comfortable rolling up your sleeves & getting stuck in - you will occasionally be required to do some reconciliations when necessary
- Have team player ethics
For more information, or to apply, please e-mail your CV , or call 01179 935 400
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.