As a provider of training you will: -
• Contribute to the development of a scheme of professional development courses for the employees of MOORE ST.
• Play a leading role in ensuring that all members of the firm are aware of, and act in accordance with, ethical guidelines issued by the International Federation of Accountants.
• Liaise with MOORE GLOBAL, MOORE Europe, MOORE Asia Pacific and individual MOORE firms around the world on collaborative projects as and when this is appropriate. Where appropriate you will participate in collaborative training projects.
• Maintain a central database of training undertaken by all professional members of staff.
• from time to time, to participate in the process of providing training to clients.
As a provider of technical support to other professional members of staff, you will: -
• Have and maintain a thorough grounding in IFRSs and ISAs
• Put in place mechanisms to ensure that you are made aware of all changes in IFRSs and ISAs. You will study these changes and assess their implications for the firm.
• Be responsible for ensuring that the audit automation product used by firm is up to date with respect to all relevant changes in regulations
• Encourage members of staff to direct technical queries to you.
• Consider and reply to those technical queries that you have received and which you believe to be within your competence. Where you receive a technical query that is not within your competence you will seek advice/assistance from an appropriate source and respond to the query based on the information you have obtained.
• Be involved in the process of preparing technical material such as digests for use by other professional members of staff.
• Liaise with the СРО in Russia and report on the results of your liaison to the Technical Partner. You will promote the interests of MOORE ST during your dealings with СРО.
As a participant in the firm’s quality control process you will: -
• Contribute to the design of the Moore Stephens CIS Quality Control regime in conjunction with the Technical Partner and the Peer Review Committee.
• Assist in arranging inter-office peer reviews.
• Control the process of selecting audit files for hot technical review.
• Be involved in carrying out hot technical reviews.
• Be involved in carrying out cold technical reviews.
• The presence of international certificates - ACCA, ACA, CFA.
• Excellent knowledge of subjects: Audit and related services, accounting under RAS and IFRS, Russian taxation;
• Knowledge of the principles and rules of the development and conduct of trainings;
• Developed communication and teamwork skills;
• Proactive approach and ability to generate ideas;
• Openness to feedback and desire to develop;
• Passed training for trainers and the availability of certifications - as a plus;
• Fluent English;
• Audit experience in Big 4 companies will be considered a competitive advantage.
• Work in an auditing company with a worldwide reputation;
• Schedule from 09:00 to 18:00 from Monday to Friday;
• Interesting tasks;
• Work with specialists at different levels;
• Health insurance after a trial period.