Site Financial Controller - Manufacturing business
The Site Financial Controller will partners with the Site General Manager and the wider management team, providing financial support, reporting, forecasting and costing to optimise performance and provide visibility to the business.
The role is responsible for all aspects of finance at the site including budgeting and forecasting, costing and period end reporting along with day to day support where required to the site.
A successful and growing specialist food company, based in North Yorkshire.
The Site Financial Controller will be responsible for:
- Business Partnering with the site General Manager and wider senior leadership team, providing financial support, guidance, analysis and reports to support key business decisions and drive performance
- Preparation of Management Accounts and supporting analysis
- Developing meaningful financial reports, including KPI reports
- Robust budgeting and re-forecasting
- Provide accurate, timely and complete product costings
- Ensure accurate stock recognition through review of stock records, and systematic counting processes
- A key member of the Senior Leadership team for the site
The Site Financial Controller will:
- Hold a full recognised accountancy qualification (CIMA, ACCA, ACA)
- Have experience of working in a similar role
- Previous experience within a manufacturing, retail or FMCG environment
- Confidently build and maintain relationship with the wider business, being able to challenge and influence decisions
- Hard working and dynamic, able to work in a fast paced environment
- Driven and keen to make a difference and drive business performance
- A team player
£40-50,000 (doe) plus benefits