Senior Manager Analytics and Visualisation
Do work that matters
Working with the Head of, you will play a pivotal role in identifying and implementing improvements and enhancements to the current analytical process, including embedding the analytical capabilities, as well as engaging with recipients of reports to design a reporting framework and content that suits the customer’s needs.
You will join a team who will unlock potential for full risk management effectiveness and efficiency by streamlining analytics, reporting and automation.
See yourself in our team
Group Credit Risk Analytics and Visualisation are responsible for providing analytically driven insight to understand and to drive the best risk outcomes for the Group’s credit risk profile.
This role will sit within the Risk Management team and provide critical insights which will be used by the Chief Credit Officer, Group Senior Management and the Board. The focus is to help the leadership team to drive better business and risk outcomes through analytically driven insights.
On any given day you will
- Analyse and identify opportunities for enhancement in the existing analytic and visualisation platform for Group Credit Risk
- Production of high-quality and timely insightful analysis and visualisation on the structure of, and movements in, credit risk with a demonstrable understanding of underlying business drivers
- Presenting this analysis to senior business stakeholders in an impactful manner
- Understand requirements and assist in establishment of advanced analytic capability / data science to improve insights on credit risk, with a focus on early identification of increased risk
- Define the data and direct the development of a strategy to deliver self-service analytic and visualisation tools, with drill-down capability including external data sets
- Ensure that data requirements for analytics and reporting are defined and datamarts are developed to meet analytics and reporting needs
- Production and management of regular credit portfolio reporting to a high standard ensuring focus on key business issues
- Understand the relevant industry and economic issues which may impact on risk management
Your path looks like
If you live and breathe the values and demonstrate the people capabilities we can offer great opportunities both within Group Credit Risk Analytics & Visualization and beyond the wider CBA group.
We’re interested in hearing from people who:
- 6+ years of experience in Credit Risk, within Banking will be well considered
- Broad experience and commercial acumen across risk management
- Extensive understanding of risk concepts and processes and familiarity credit origination
- An understanding of advanced analytics techniques, big data and science technologies
- Experience in project implementation, monitoring of outcomes and reporting
- Demonstrated ability in SAS/SQL programming and software tools or similar applications and BI reporting tools e.g. Tableau
At CommBank, we're committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce reflecting the customers, businesses and communities we serve. As a value's driven organisation, we nurture and support our people; through focusing on skill and talent development, collaboration, flexibility and internal promotion. With service in mind at every touch point, we take accountability for the role we play in securing and enhancing the financial wellbeing of people, businesses and communities. At CommBank you can be you.
Applications close: 15 Oct 2019 AUS Eastern Daylight Time
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.