Diverse Investment business based in West London (Hammersmith) is hiring for a Part Qualifed or Finalist level Fund Accountant.
Diverse Investment business based in Hammersmith in London (Zone 1).
Reporting to the Head of Fund Operations, your role will focus on building out accounting and operational processes for the credit fund with some exposure to some of the other investment vehicles. The Fund Accountant will also own the relationship with the Fund Administrator for all accounting and fund outputs.
Duties will include:
- Implementation and maintenance of a Shadow NAV including accounting oversight of the loan portfolio
- Creation and monitoring of Fund budgets
- Reconciliation of interest payment notices and other receivables
- Treasury management including cash reconciliations and forecasting
- Assisting with planning and management of annual audits
The ideal candidate will be an ACA/ACCA or CIMA Part Qualified or Finalist candidats
Previous Audit or Private Equity experience
Essential that the candidate has Fund Statutory reporting experience including an understanding of IFRS and GAAP.
Stakeholder management experience preferred as this will be part of the role.
Excellent opportunity for an In-House Fund Accountant role
Growing team with excellent career opportunities
Full study support if required
Competitive salary and benefits and bonus.