A fantastic opportunity to work within a large organisation and improve your skill-set. The brand name is very reputable, therefore it will enhance your standing within the industry.
Well known brand across the UK, with a plethora of opportunities to progress.
- Production and provision of management information by liaising with the Business Partnering teams for forecast information and financial reporting + planning
- Assisting in the delivery of monthly and quarterly reporting and formal forecasts
- Initiating improvements to the management reporting processes to achieve an efficient and effective reporting process
- Helping to manage the provision of internal governance, risk and control requirements
- Accounting qualification (ACA/CIMA/ACCA)
- Several years' experience working in industry
- Knowledge of both UK GAAP and IFRS
- Knowledge of accounting policies, processes and systems
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Proficient IT skills (spreadsheets, database, visual basic)
- Great salary
- Career progression