Project Audit Manager
- Join ASX 100 finance leader!
- Brisbane based role - Gasworks Newstead Office
Join one of Australia's top 100 listed companies where we are passionate about providing opportunities for you to develop your career as we continuously adapt and deliver in a transformational and collaborative environment with a strong focus on community.
We support a flexible workplace and we are committed to an inclusive and diverse culture where differences are embraced!
About the role:
As an experienced Project Audit Manager you will perform a vital role in assisting the Senior IT Audit & Program Assurance Manager in developing and executing the Project Audit Plan based on appropriate Risk Assessment.
You will agree with management the scope of reviews and then perform and or/mange all aspects of the audits. This will be conducted with the assistance of both internal audit resources and external resources where appropriate.
You will ideally have over ten years of experience in Project and Portfolio Audit within the financial services industry with regards to product and processes.
- Proven experience managing multiple stakeholder groups, including third party audit service providers
- Previous team management experience
- Excellent knowledge of best practices, frameworks and standards including, Prince2, PMBOK, and Agile
- Strong knowledge of working within EMPO and Portfolio Management
- Knowledge of IT outsourcing and vendor management disciplines
- Understanding of current applicable regulatory requirements relevant to regulated financial institutions. This includes familiarity with Australian Prudential Regulation Authority (APRA) standards (not limited to CPS220, 231, 232, 234) and the Privacy Act 1988 (cth).
- Experience in dealing with CIO / CTO / Heads of EPMO and Portfolio / Project and Program Management.
- Experience working in complex project environments with multiple stakeholders
- A Bachelor's degree in Business, Accounting, or Computer Science will be highly desirable
- In-depth knowledge of internal audit methodologies
- Proven experience in setting internal audit plans
About our Benefits:
- Discounted financial products
- Purchase annual leave
- BUPA Corporate Plan
- Salary sacrificing options
- Mentoring and leadership programs
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) - MyCoach for Individuals and People Leaders
- Paid parental leave
- Paid volunteer days
- Gym discounts and much more!