Management Accountant / Finance Manager
Long term maternity cover contract for a skilled Management Accountant/Finance Manager to take control of all finance duties for this highly successful family run business.
My client is a well established and successful family run business who have been operating for over 45 years. The business are part of a larger Group with operations across Europe employing several thousand staff.
The Finance Manager / Management Accountant role will include full day to day management of the accounts function in a stand alone capacity and will involve:
- Managing the day to day functionality of the finance department.
- Purchase and Sales Ledger management
- Weekly Profit and Loss Analysis
- Producing timely and accurate Monthly Management Accounts
- Daily Cash management, Bank reconciliations and Cash allocation.
- Intercompany/Group reconciliations.
- Accruals and prepayments schedules and journal posting.
- Preparation of VAT returns for all business units.
- Monthly balance sheet reconciliations
To be considered for this role you must be able to demonstrate exposure in managing day to day finance activities ideally within a SME business and show an ability to manage both management accounting and transactional finance duties. The role will involve all aspects of finance so exposure to all areas will be required. Experience with Excel and in reporting finance to both senior stakeholders and external accountants would also be required.
Long term contract (18months), highly competitive salary and dynamic working patterns